Number of Views: 44
Location: San Mateo, CA
Job Status: Open
Role in Team
• Responsible for ToolKit Packaging.
• Verification of Toolkit Requirements.
• Co-ordinating extended documentation Version/Release management of the ToolKits.
• Distribution to Portal hosting all the deliverables.
• Validation of Bugs/Deep Analysis for inbound problems with Integrations team.
• Test harness management (hosting, requirements definition & availability to team).
• White box testing.
• Working with internal engineering and other QA teams to deliver robust toolkits to GoPro’s partner.
• Providing feedback and improvements for seamless integration experience.
Masters degree in Computer Science
• 3+ years of experience as a developer, QA Engineer or Test Engineer
• Strong analytical skills - a problem solving attitude
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
• Self-motivated and willing to work as independent contributor
• API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
• Experience with:
- Application development for iOS devices
- BLE (Bluetooth Low energy), working with sensors and telemetry
• Experience with both writing and executing automated test scripts
• Experience with open source test tools
• Hands-on experience with scripting in at least one of the following: Ruby, Shell, Perl, Python, C, C++, C#.
• Familiarity with XML, JSON and REST-based APIs
• Experience using test reporting & JIRA
• Expertise in Objective-C or Java and developing native mobile apps
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and methodologies - Ability to manage multiple projects and issues concurrently
• Have some familiarity with Linux embedded programming
• Experience working with external partners and suppliers